Tayto Park - Season Pass
A Tayto Park Season Pass allows unlimited entry to Tayto Park for one year (subject to opening hours). Our Season Pass is valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Season Passes can only be purchased at the admissions office in Tayto Park. This year we have added a Season Pass with Wristbands, this will allow the named users to avail of a wristband on each visit to the park. This is non-transferable under any circumstances and only named users will be allowed to recieve the wristband. Usual Height and Weight restrictions still apply to the rides.
Please fill in your details on this form and present it at admissions. Alternatively, you can fill in your details at the admissions desk when you arrive at Tayto Park.
Terms and conditions apply. Please Note Tayto Park closes from December 23rd 2018 - April 6th 2019
For more information on Season Passes please contact email@example.com or call 01-8351999
If you wish to buy a Season Pass as a gift for someone , please purchase a gift card to the amount of the Season Pass that you would like. Theses can be used on site in Tayto Park only and are not available for use online. This will ensure that membership will start on the date of your first visit and is subject to price changes.
Tayto Park Season Pass prices for 2018 are as follows:
Season Pass - Entry Only
2 Person Season Pass - €130
3 Person Season Pass - €150
4 Person Season Pass - €170
5 Person Season Pass - €212
6 Person Season Pass - €255
Season Pass - Entry & Wristbands
2 Person Season Pass- €230
3 Person Season Pass- €300
4 Person Season Pass- €370
5 Person Season Pass- €462
6 Person Season Pass- €555
Please note on we do not sell Season Passes on peak days between 10am -3pm . If you wish to purchase a Season Pass during this time we will charge you the usual entrance fee and upgrade your ticket after 3pm
Tayto Park Season Pass- Terms and Conditions
- Season Pass is valid for 1 year from date of purchase (Subject to opening hours)
- Tayto Park will close December 23rd 2018 – April 6th 2019 (subject to change – please see website for further details)
- Photographs must be taken for each named person on the Season Pass, without these the Season Pass will be invalid.
- A Season Pass is for use by the named holder only and is not transferable under any circumstances. Only named adults and children on the card will be admitted to Tayto Park
- Children under 3 are free – Once the child turns 3 they must be added to the pass.
- An adult must be present on each Season Pass card.
- Pass Holders must present their card at all times to gain entry into the park. If you do not have your card then the full admission price must be paid which is not refundable.
- Users must pay for activities at The Eagle Sky and The Eagles Nest Adventure Zone’s unless Season Pass with wristbands is purchased.
- Season Passes with Entry and Wristbands will allow the named guests to visit the park and have full access to the rides as often as they like. Only those named on the pass can receive the wristband, usual attraction restrictions apply
- Season Passes will either be Entry only or Entry and wristband. This will apply to all named parties on the pass and no part passes will be issued.
- Season Passes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers in Tayto Park. E.g. School tours,Christmas & Halloween events, Corporate Admits one /Hotel tickets and Special Park Events Etc.
- Tayto Park reserves the right to change the Season Pass benefits and prices at any time without prior notice
- During the year Tayto Park will be in contact via email for promotional offers, market research and event updates.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times or they will be refused entry
- Failure to comply with Tayto Park Terms & Conditions will result in cancellation of the Season Pass