This is an immediate start for an experienced Maintenance Fitter (plant Fitter). A role which will develop your career and give you exposure to cutting edge machinery and technology in a busy environment. Reporting to the Maintenance Lead, you will be responsible for mechanical maintenance both preventative and reactive based on needs.
- Mechanical maintenance of machinery;
- Troubleshooting and solving errors on machines to ensure production downtime is kept to a minimum;
- Preventative maintenance and routine servicing of machines;
- Completing all paperwork and documentation on jobs and service history records;
- Ensuring safety standards are adhered to;
- Working within a team and being flexible across the work which are carried out on the maintenance team
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Qualified Fitter
- 3+ years experience in Maintenance Role preferably within the Plant/Heavey industry but not a necessity;
- Ability to work shift work;
- Decision making ability along with the ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision while contributing effectively as part of a team.
Please e-mail your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Tayto Park Ltd. requires an accounts assistant for busy accounts office. Immediate start. Fixed-term contract until 28th September 2018. Experience of accounts payable and accounts receivable essential.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Posting of sales figures into accounting system on a weekly basis.
- Reconciliation of bank/credit card accounts.
- Process supplier and customer invoices/credit notes on the accounting system on a daily basis, ensuring correct treatment of VAT, expense type and due-date.
- Match supplier invoices to their respective Purchase Orders.
- Responsible for the processing of supplier bank payments.
- Set-up and maintain customer and supplier accounts on accounting system.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and resolution of differences.
- Deal with customer/supplier account queries via telephone and email.
- Log payment requests for review by management weekly.
- Filing authorized invoices in lever-arch files daily and filing released payments weekly.
- Other general tasks and projects as assigned.
- Completion of VAT returns
- Operating Weekly Payroll and file Revenue Returns
- Vies / Interstat Returns
- Experience of working with Sage 50 or similar accounting software
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office environment
- Polite telephone manner
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeric aptitude
- Good attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Positive "can do" flexible attitude
- Ensure confidentiality of all company data
Please e-mail your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tayto Park Ltd. requires an Operations Manager who will be responsible for the overall day to day running of the park. Reporting to the General Manager the role will primarily involve ensuring the park’s guests have an excellent experience in the park. Departmental Managers will report to the Operations Manager. The role will involve close supervision of the operation of the mechanical rides in the park as well as co-ordinating the operation of the other departments including food and beverage, zoo, park maintenance. An enthusiastic person who can cope under pressure and lead a team of people to work in a busy environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, be able to work on their own initiative and be computer literate.
- Ensuring the park’s guests have an excellent experience in the park
- Managing the Mechanical Rides section of the park.
- Co-ordinate the operation of other departments in the park.
- Be part of the senior management team of Tayto Park
- Managing a large workforce during high season (400+) and ensuring labour costs are kept within budget.
- Working closely with the Health & Safety Manager to ensure guest and staff safety in the park.
- Working closely with the maintenance team to ensure rides are in operation when the park is open.
- Overall responsibility for the cleanliness and appearance of the park.
- Improve the existing standard operating procedures in the park where necessary.
- Develop and adhere to operations budget.
- Keep track of staffing requirements and hire new talent as needed to correspond with specific duties and skill sets.
- Contribute towards the achievement of Tayto Parks’ strategic and operational objectives.
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements (Not Limited to):
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- A confident demeanour and a high standard of personal presentation.
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work on your own initiative.
- Good time keeping and punctuality required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of customers/clients and management in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to work in a team setting where a high degree of daily communication is required. Must care about and value viewpoints of other team members with different areas of responsibility.
3 to 5 years’ in a similar role is essential.
Experience of dealing with the general public and managing a large workforce.
Dealing with adventure zone type activities.
Please email CV to email@example.com