Admissions Terms & Conditions
Tayto Park is the park situated at Kilbrew, Ashbourne, Co. Meath. Tayto Park is operated by Ashbourne Visitor Centre, Kilbrew, Ashbourne Co. Meath 01-8351999 email@example.com
All persons entering Tayto Park ("Entrants") do so subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
We would like everyone visiting Tayto Park to enjoy their visit and would like to remind you that the issue of a ticket and subsequent access to Tayto Park are subject to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Tickets can be purchased at entry Kiosks or on our Website www.taytopark.ie using the E-Ticket system.
- Save as otherwise permitted by Tayto Park, all Entrants must pay for admission. Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket will be refused entry or removed
- Entry prices are in accordance with those displayed at the point of entry and on our website and will be charged per person.
- Tickets and Wristbands are non-transferrable and non-refundable. All prices are quoted in euro. Tayto Park reserves the right to increase or decrease ticket prices at any time.
- Tickets, E-Tickets or Season Passes cannot be resold without the consent of Tayto Park.
- Tickets must be retained at all times by Entrants during their visit to Tayto Park and submitted for inspection if required by any employee or agent of Tayto Park. Failure to produce a valid ticket may result in removal from Tayto Park.
- Children under three years of age are admitted free of charge. If a child’s age is in doubt and you are unable to provide proof of age, we ask that you pay the appropriate admission charge on entry. We’ll then be pleased to give you a refund if you’re subsequently able to provide this information.
- After leaving Tayto Park, Entrants are not eligible for re-entry.
2. Buying Tickets at the Park
- When purchasing tickets at Tayto Park payment can be made by cash, debit/credit card (not Amex). Entrants should please note a valid PIN is required to authorise card transactions.
- We do not accept personal cheques. Payment for school and group visits can be made by double-signed organisation cheque supported by official letterhead/confirmation of address.
- Tickets are valid for one occasion, are non-refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Appropriate documentation of entitlement to any discounted ticket is required e.g. additional needs ticket holders will be required to show proof on the day of their visit.
- Once your order has been processed you will be emailed a link to download your ticket.
- It is your responsibility to check prior to your purchase that all information supplied to us in respect of your E-ticket is accurate. Tayto Park is only responsible for issuing E-Tickets in accordance with the information you provide.
- E-tickets must be purchased 48 hours before your visit; same day tickets cannot be purchased online.
- E- Tickets are valid for one occasion, are non-refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- When purchasing Disabled tickets on our website this includes one free carer ticket which will be automatically added to your basket.
4. Entry to Tayto Park
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over whilst visiting Tayto Park.
- All persons entering Tayto Park must be in possession of a valid admission ticket (day admission, E-ticket, member pass). Any persons attempting to gain entry to the park without payment will be refused entry, escorted to the exit and expelled from Tayto Park.
- At all times please ensure that you obey the safety regulations and signage displayed throughout Tayto Park.
- Height, age, size and/or medical restrictions apply on certain rides and attractions. Please refer to the park map and signage at rides and attractions. Guests with plaster casts are not allowed on rides and attractions for their own health and safety. Seat configuration and ride safety may prevent guests of certain body shapes and sizes from participating.
- If at any time a guest’s standard of behaviour falls below that expected by Tayto Park, the Entrant may be asked to leave Tayto Park and no refunds will be considered concerning any purchase that may have been made; whilst not an exhaustive list this would include admission charge and wristband/ride tickets.
- Tayto Park is an outdoor attraction and we ask that guests wear sensible clothing and footwear during their visit. The public display of clothing or tattoos featuring content that may cause offence to other visitors is not permitted. In the interests of health and safety, guests must remain fully clothed and wear shoes at all times. Admission may be refused if clothing is deemed inappropriate by park management
- No pets or animals are allowed in Tayto Park unless they are Seeing Eye dogs or are dogs for the disabled. If you are in doubt please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrants found to be in possession of prohibited items will be refused entry and/or escorted from Tayto Park.
- Prohibited items include but are not limited to alcohol, knives, weapons, blades fireworks, illegal substances, glass bottles, flammable liquids, portable BBQs, and any other items that may cause injury. Tayto Park will not under any circumstances tolerate threatening or abusive behaviour towards any member of staff or fellow guest. Such behaviour will result in immediate expulsion form Tayto Park.
- Skateboards, rollerblades, roller skates, bikes, scooters, trikes and carriages and other forms of personal transport are prohibited from Tayto Park.
- Tayto Park will not under any circumstances tolerate threatening or abusive behaviour towards any member of staff or fellow guests. Such behaviour will result in immediate expulsion from Tayto Park.
5.Conduct of Entrants
- Tayto Park reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry to, or remove from Tayto Park or the vicinity without refund, any person who:-
- Behaves in a manner which, in the opinion of Tayto Park, its employees, contractors or agents, has affected or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of, or cause annoyance, danger or distress to, other entrants or damage to property;
- Uses threatening, intimidating, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace
- Appears, in the opinion of an employee or agent of Tayto Park, to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances; or
- For any other reason at the sole discretion of Tayto Park, its employees, contractors or agents. A person to whom the aforementioned terms applies will be liable for any damage caused or expenses incurred by his or her behaviour.
In addition to the above:
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within Tayto Park unless in dedicated areas.
- Pets or animals of any nature (with the exception of assistance dogs are expressly prohibited in Tayto Park.
- All persons acknowledge that they are under a duty of care to take reasonable steps to ensure their own safety and that of any person accompanying them, taking into account age, capacity and any medical conditions.
- All Persons in and around Tayto Park must behave in a safe and responsible manner at all times
6. Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these Terms affects your Statutory rights as a consumer or excludes or limits our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for any other liability which we cannot exclude or limit under law but otherwise our liability if you purchase a ticket shall be limited to the price paid by you for it
- Tayto Park shall not be liable for an Entrants Property lost or damaged at Tayto Park. Such property is at the sole risk of the Entrant.
7. No Cancellations
- Once you have paid to enter Tayto Park, refunds will not be considered. Tayto Park reserves the right to amend and/or alter the conditions of issue associated with entrance to Tayto Park without any prior notification.
- 8 Events outside the Control of Tayto Park
- Tayto Park is not liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations caused by events outside its reasonable control.
- It must be understood that for operational, technical, weather related or other reasons beyond our control, any attraction may have to be closed, removed, altered in type or otherwise be unavailable at any time due to inclement weather, technical issues or otherwise without prior notice.
- In the event of closure of Tayto Park, Tayto will refund the cost of prepaid tickets purchased specifically for dates on which Tayto Park is closed only. Tayto Park shall have no liability whatever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out-of-pocket expenses, in respect of closure of part or all of Tayto Park.
- While photography of the park is permitted any photography of other guests is strictly prohibited. If Photos of minors are taken without the express written permission of the parents and/or guardians these photos must be deleted. Visitors who fail to delete the photos will be escorted from the park and the Gardaí will be contacted.
- We take an image of all Tayto Park members upon registration. Tayto Park stores these images. These images are not used for any additional purposes other than for membership.
- Ashbourne Visitor Centre or other authorised parties may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or other monitoring in the grounds of Tayto Park which may feature visitors. By entering Tayto Park, you are accepting that Ashbourne Visitor Centre or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Ashbourne Visitor Centre or such authorised party (as the case may be). Further Information can be provided if made in writing to Tayto Park
10. Governing Law
- These Terms and all disputes and issues between Tayto and an Entrant arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. Tayto and Entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.